Last year, I made a post reviewing my progress and setting goals for the future. Let’s smile sadly at our achievements for the year. Now I seem to understand more clearly how I need to set goals so that at the end of the year I don’t sit with lists like this:
Goals for 2021 and beyond:
- to make a merch (that’s right now!);
- update thumbs presets (fonts);
- finish learning a book on python (output agricultural data to the site, create an apk, make your own mask on social media);
- translate posts into English (Shtukensia website);
- finish book “Virus Jump”;
- earn $ 1,500 / month on YouTube.
- obtain Israeli citizenship (repatriation);
- a book or course about baking;
- choose a place for my home;
- buy land;
- build a house.
Well, yes, we must draw some conclusion. What goals were achieved and by what percentage. Well, in general, yes. Not a single tone. Maybe I messed up something and these were goals for life, and not for a year? Oh, yes, it says “Goals for 2021 and beyond” :))) And in general, it’s strange goals. Now I’m reading them and I think that it seems that it would be good to make this and that. But I don’t want to do anything about them. Maybe this is not what I need at all, ah, an old man?
Okay, let’s leave this list then, may be something will happen in a lifetime. Then I will mark that I was a good fellow. What now? Let’s write down more relevant goals for 2022:
- stay to live in our house, and not under the bridge;
- create every day (videos, texts, drawings).
I think it’s enough. If at least half of these goals will turn out, already not bad.
Is there anyone else here who is such a loser who has not completed a single goal from last year’s list? 🙂