Well, in general, it’s time to take make summary, as I’m too tired to hurry somewhere else and run. It’s the end of the year, or is it just burnout… For three months I did a VidCourse on YouTube, which ate all the time and made me very happy.
And somehow in between times I wrote a book, which I will tell you about a little later, as it comes out.
Here are all the goals that at the time of writing the last post have not yet been completed – let’s cross out or write progress:
- to finish a book on python – 40%;
- create a pharmacy – 0%;
- bring agricultural data to the site – 0%;
finish a book on YouTube;
- translate posts into English (Shtukentia website) – 20%;
- make merchandise – 0%;
- make your own mask on Instagram – 0%;
- 1000 followers on instagram 2 – 50%;
- 5000 on my Instagram – 60%;
- update all YouTube channels – 60%;
three complete pieces on the piano.
Total: well, everything is fine. Half of the goals are no longer relevant at all, or simply not up to it now. I would like to master programming better, but when I dive into python, there is no time for the rest. I want everything at once, but something comes out in places and then in a turtle way.
Goals for 2021 and beyond:
- to make a merch (that’s right now!);
- update thumbs presets (fonts);
- finish learning a book on python (output agricultural data to the site, create an apk, make your own mask on instagram);
- translate posts into English (Shtukensia website);
- finish book “Virus Jump”;
- earn $ 1,500 / month on YouTube.
- obtain Israeli citizenship (repatriation);
- a book or course about baking;
- choose a place for my home;
- buy land;
- build a house.